Growth, potential, and meaningful work. Find them here.
Michels Canada has been pioneering innovative new technologies for more than five decades. With a proven track record of success, Michels has earned a sterling reputation while growing from a small pipeline construction company into one of the largest utility contractors in North America. With our collective strength, Michels offers construction, engineering and procurement services to keep pace with the growing demand in the energy, transportation, telecommunications and utility construction industries.
- We take pride in our reputation for quality work performed safely and with care for our environment.
- We have sustainable and profitable operations driven by our ability to execute swift decisions.
- Our people are dedicated, innovative and hardworking.
- Our actions are characterized by integrity, trust and respect.
- We are committed to teamwork.
Let our benefits work for you
In addition to having opportunities to learn from industry leaders, grow your career, and have a direct impact on the success of the company, we recognize our team members work hard and are actively involved in the success of the company. We offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, and professional development opportunities.
Eligible team members have access to the following benefits:
- Paid Time Off*
- Health Care (Medical, Dental and Vision) and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Insurance and Life Insurance*
- RRSP (with Generous Match*)
- Employee Assistance Program*
It doesn't stop there!
Additional perks may be available to you as a member of our team:
- Industry leading, innovative equipment for field operations
- Engagement surveys and recognition programs
- Educational assistance
- Professional development: Michels University provides on-the-job learning experiences and development feedback conversations
- High-quality skills training for union members (developed in conjunction with our union partners)
- Comprehensive engagement programs: Activities focusing on team building, families, volunteerism, healthy lifestyle and personal enrichment
Our core values guide every action we take and every person we hire. Without these guiding principles, Michels quickly becomes "just another employer." Through our combination of family-rooted business and exponential, world-wide growth, the Michels team is the perfect fit for anyone who matches up with these core values:
Safety is the cornerstone of our culture.
Our actions are characterized by integrity, trust and respect.
We are committed to being a responsible community partner and value the diversity of individuals and their contributions.
We are committed to preserving and improving the environments where we live and work.
Dedication & Teamwork
Our people are dedicated and share a passion for quality and innovation.
We have sustainable operations driven by our ability to execute swift, strategic decisions.
Up for the challenge?